Sunday, March 12, 2006

Yardwork sucks

ooh. a Sunday update. fun.

I spent the afternoon (after recovering from the SAM and afterwards hangover) moving John's backyard into his frontyard one contractor-size garbage bag at a time. gah. my back hurts. i hate manual labor. it's so ... manual. very not me. i have dirt under my fingernails. i'm sweaty. and sore. this is so not how i imagined this day.

i'm now going to have a beer. eat leftover chinese food. and then watch movies and fold laundry. fun times.

ok. expect a more fleshed out entry tomorrow, including the winner of my haiku contest!

*Sunday smooches*

Oh, and check out my friend's new blog: http://lagargantadeldiablo.blogspot.com! Hopefully, he'll update this one more frequently than his last one.

1 comment:

  1. I. Hate. Having. Dirt. Under. My. Fingernails.

    ReplyDelete