Friday, March 24, 2006

Buzzing

Yesterday, I wasn't feeling thinky. Today, I have about a gabillion ideas floating around in my head. Stay tuned for exciting updates all through the day! Woo hoo! Are you as excited as I am?

But, first ...

John's been sick. He missed work yesterday and is also off today. It's very hard to get out of bed and go to work, when the boyfriend is lounging there laughing at you: "Ha *cough* ha! You *hack* have *snort* to go *gack* to work *snuck*!"

Anyway, ever notice how much better a day seems after getting some nookie/ some hot sweaty steamy manluvin/ some "movie-watching?"

It had been four days! FOUR DAYS!

I feel much better now.

more later, my peeps!

PS. What ever happened to Kris Kross?

1 comment:

  1. You know, the answer is kind of funny. They got shipped to the Neverland Ranch and spent the night with Michael Jackson. Nothing happened though because the whole "pants backwards" thing really through poor Mikey for a loop :)

    ReplyDelete