Monday, March 27, 2006

Kidneys and Ethiopia

*cough*

*hack*

*spew*

What is it about being all sick and germy and phlegm-filled that makes me have to pee?

Usually during the work day, I have to visit the Little Boys' Room once. Today, it's not even 2:30, and I've already been 3 times. THREE! What up with that?

Do germs make one's kidneys go into overdrive? I don't think I've had much more liquid intake than I normally have.

In other news, I just got off the phone with John. The latest job news is that this weekend he may be going to some sort of 3-4 week training to be an alternate for a bodyguard position in Ethiopia. Apparently, the alternate is similar to being 1st Runner-Up in the Miss America Pageant:

If the bodyguard is unable to fulfill his duties, the alternate is then sent to Africa. On the bright side, while serving as an alternate, John can't be sent anywhere else. Meanwhile, I may be DemonDog Puppy from Hell-sitting while John's at training (which would begin this weekend). GAH!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. You're just always with me in my subconscious.

    ReplyDelete