Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Now, For the Important Stuff

KNITTING PICS!!!


augh. This is such a bad picture of me. My nose be huge. BUT, I'm wearing Mush's Basic Hat. And, she made me promise to post a picture of it. I used a combination of yarn: some sort of maroony Rowan wool tweedy-yarn and leftover Harry Potter scarf yarn (Encore Worsted?).

This is my "sweater in progress." It feels like I've been working on it for MONTHS and I've only managed to knit about 9 inches (*heh*). I like how it's looking though. Here is the pattern. The color looks a little washed out from the flash. AND, yes, it is resting on the back of my new sofa.

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable. I like that picture.

    Are you making a pink sweater?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's "cranberry." The flash washed out the color a bit.

    ReplyDelete