I haven't been feeling overly thinky recently, more like I'm letting my life pass by-y. Not that I'm an overly thinky person anyway. I let other people take the deep thoughts, saving the shallow ones for me: "I certainly look cute in my new sunglasses" and "Ooh. Olives are good." But, sometimes, on my walk to work, I feel like I do have an original and/or interesting thought or two.
Not today. I can't even remember what I thought about on my long (15 minute) trudge up Wayne Avenue to my office. I'm sure it was far from earth-shattering. For lack of anything thinky to blog about, here's my To Do List for Today:
- Print out DSW ($5 off) and Borders coupons (free 12 oz coffee).
- Search for a reasonably priced ticket to Atlanta for my fabulous cousin's wedding in April.
- Finish my taxes and prepare for mailing them.
- Pay my cell phone bill.
- Update our Internet Table and Factsheet (ooh. something work-related).
- Mail my mortgage and co-op fee payments.
- Decide where I want to eat lunch.
- Decide what I want to make for dinner.
That's about it.
#8 reminded me of what I was thinking on a part of my walk: Blue cheese.
John doesn't like it, but I think he may be willing to try (taste?) the pasta dish I make with blue cheese. Basically, I saute mushrooms. Then, I add spinach. Once that has all cooked down, I crumble blue cheese over it and stir until it is melted and smooth. Then, I toss it with pasta. It's surprisingly yummy. And simple. And, I'm all about simple cooking.
More later, my friends.
*Tangy Blue Cheese Smooches*