Thursday, March 16, 2006

City of Brotherly Love

I've been researching things to do in Philadelphia! Yay!

So far, I want to go to the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
And maybe do some of the historical stuff, like the Liberty Bell.

I found a restaurant that looks interesting - Valanni. It's Mediterrannean/Latin fusion. Anyone from Philly care to chime in about this place?

And, shopping on Rittenhouse Row and Antique Row.

AND AND AND AND

Seems like the gay club Shampoo is only gay on Friday nights though. *sniff* We are only there Saturday and Sunday.

On Monday, after I pick up the Demondog Puppy from Hell, I'll go SHOE SHOPPING! YAY! I have $30 in reward certicates from DSW. SCHWEET.

In the meantime, have I mentioned lately that tomorrow is my birthday? In case I haven't, it is! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment