Wednesday, March 29, 2006

And on the Fourth Post, He Rose from the Dead

I've spent the past few hours thinking of ways to occupy myself while John is away and I'm trapped in his house with the DemonDog Puppy from Hell and Psychokitty Isabella, Giver of Vomit of Joy, Attacker of Feet that Move in the Night, Killer of Alien Crickets.

Diablo suggested reading some books on climate change, which is a pretty good idea - considering the job search. I also need to read two books I've purchased recently: Shakespeare: The Biography by Peter Ackroyd and Mao: The Unknown Story by Jung Chang and Jon Halliday. And, I have about $75 in Barnes and Noble gift cards to use, too. More books! Woo hoo! I love books.

I've also come up with an idea for a little photography project, thanks to a conversation with Jake. That should be fun to do once I get it all worked out.

And, knitting! There's always knitting!

Meanwhile, I'm open to other suggestions as well ...

3 comments:

  1. Cocktails. Surely John's liquor cabinet needs more fun boozes in it. And maybe some fun glasses.

    Knitting and drinking - can I get a hell yeah?

    You could text message me constantly.

    Um...

    Television! Lots of it!

    Self abuse?

    You could learn a new skill, like pinstriping or soldering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should learn how to paint glass. Then, you can hang out and craft with my mother! Hooray. She's fun, and I would do it instead, but I work so damned much...*grumble*

    ReplyDelete
  3. there was a program on weta at noon i think today that was about climate change. there's probably a pod cast on their site. go go go!

    ReplyDelete