Friday, March 10, 2006

If I Ruled the Universe

If I ruled the Universe, I would make every day just like today, except for the wind and the fact that I'm at work.

That would definitely change. I wouldn't be at work. I'd be out in the grass, watching the clouds go by, drinking a tall fruity alcomaholic beverage, and being ravaged by my boyfriend - although that's not entirely necessary. It would be nice, but I could wait until I got home.

And, if I ruled the Universe, all of you wouldn't have to be at work either.

You're welcome.

*smooch*

3 comments:

  1. I vote Vuboq for Ruler of the Universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that nomination!!

    Hey, who won the Haiku contest anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have to work. I know; I'm a brat. And to prove it? Totally went shopping.

    Hope the weekend is/was stellar.

    ReplyDelete