Monday, March 06, 2006

On a Night of a Thousand Stars ...

Who did not wake up this morning singing "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp?"
Not I ... but, of course, I was singing the Oscar-remix'ed version "It's Hard Out Here for a Pup." Yeah, John loves to be around me in the morning (maybe that's why he hides out in the basement until I leave. hm ...)

Anyway, a few Oscar (the show, not the dog) thoughts and impressions:

John Stewart. Funny.
Nicole Kidman. Pretty.
George Clooney. So cute. George Clooney should win everything.
Some other people win some other stuff.
Boring speeches.
DOLLY! I love me some Dolly!
Some other people win some other stuff.
Boring speeches.
Why is this TAB energy drink only for women?
Did I just see her nipple? Or is that her overly tight dress digging in to her overly bodacious bust?
"Hard Out Here for a Pimp?" hm. I'm surprised.
Ang Lee? No surprise.
Crash? No surprise. Hollywood hates "the gays."
Ooh. Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment