Wednesday, February 27, 2008

That Which Was Lost

I found my mittens last night! Yay!
Apparently, I had left them in the laundry room when I was replacing the fuses.

And, speaking of laundry, that is what I will be doing tonight. I will not be watching Project Runway, because Tomokito has to go to San Antonio for work. And we will not be able to access her cable. Boo. Hiss. Oh, well. I think I will invite the neighbors down for booze and conversation though.

I guess that's about it. Perhaps I will be more interesting later on ...

but, I doubt it.

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Well, since every ignores me but loves you, perhaps you can post asking people for design ideas for the FREE GBM t-shirt. And also sizes.

    Got two ideas so far but need to know whether people are happy to have blog addy on t-shirt. We're currently planning a front and back kind of thing on a black t, so plenty of space....Inspiration please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found lost mittens and you didn't reference "kittens" at the end of your post? What's that about? Were you raised by wolves?

    Three little kittens they lost their mittens, and they began to cry,
    "Oh mother, oh mother, we sadly fear our mittens we have lost."
    "What! Lost your mittens, you bad little kittens!
    Then you shall have no pie."

    The three little kittens then found their mittens,
    And they began to cheer,
    "Oh mother, oh mother, see here, see here,
    Our mittens we have found."
    "What found your mittens? You good little kittens!
    Then you shall have some pie."


    Now go have some pie.

    ReplyDelete