Thursday, February 28, 2008

Booze Nooze

Yesterday, I bought a new (to me) brand of gin. Unfortunately, I can't remember what it's called. I'll be making a New (to me) Brand of Gin Martini with Feta-Stuffed Olives when I get home from work this evening, and I'll let you know how it is (and what it's called).

Isn't that exciting?

Also, using the amazing powers of Google, I learned what the walnut liqueur I've been wracking my brain trying to remember is called ...

Nocello.

It is yummy. Esp. in coffee.

Buy me some :-)

2 comments:

  1. It's Pinnacle Gin. It's actually pretty good ... better than Seagrams and Tanq. Not as good as Plymouth, Sapphire, or Leopold's (of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought you wrote Seagrams and Tang. Tang as in the organge powdered drink with the fully daily supply of vitamin C that kept the astronauts hydrated and healthy on the moon. After a few blinks, the g turned into a q. Thank goodness, because Seagrams and Tang would devastate my image of you as having impeccable taste in likker -- not to mention it being just plain nasty.

    ReplyDelete