Breaking: Chinese Noodle Soup Shocker!!
VUBOQ is thinking about using Japanese udon noodles instead of the clear, vaguely reminiscent of eels, cellophane noodles in his Spicy Chinese Noodle Soup.Chinese Ambassador lodges a formal protest!
America REELS from the SHOCK!
News at 11.
YUCK! What's up with the guts related yucky photos today? Feeling a bit sadistic?
ReplyDeletebala wala shi: I was tired of seeing "cute" rat/mouse pix for Year of the Rat [I'm looking at *you*, Google]. I'm fighting back! Fight the power!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, did you say something?
ReplyDeleteHi vuboq,
ReplyDeletePicked you up like a bad habit from Bossy (and Chez). I can see I'm in for a ride.
Also? Did those "noodles" come from the rodent autopsy, or am I just not paying attention?
Sure. Just let me know when the battle comes to a rest.
ReplyDeleteWell, seeing as I used balsamic vinegar in my sweet & sour sauce, I'm not in much of a position to complain.
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDelete(Congrats! No one's ever managed to render my inner voice totally speechless before!)
Oh my. A clothes peg just snapped in my fingers and bit of it flew across the deck.
ReplyDeleteWhat?
It's random comment day here. ;)