Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's in the Jeans

Using the (very small) portion of my tax refund which I did not donate or shove into savings, I decided to treat myself to a new pair of shoes and a pair of jeans. Last night, on overstock.com, I found a pair of jeans I liked ... at the right price ... plus I had a 10% off coupon.

I bought the Genetic Men's Carbon Relaxed Bootcut Denim Jeans (regular price $231, Overstock price $54.99). Bargain!

Here are photos:


Now for the shoe shopping! Yay! Shoes!

5 comments:

  1. And to illustrate the differences in our perspectives (and income brackets), $54.99 would be the starting price for a pair of jeans I'd hope to later find at a similar level of discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sexy ass pictured in them there jeans. So will yours look as sexy when you wrap those jeans around it?

    I'm confused, though. Besides a nice cut around the seat area, what makes these jeans worth so much money? I'd be afraid to wear a pair of pants that cost so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bargain, sexy jeans, nice pattern, great color, fantastic cut, enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I even want to know why these are called Genetic jeans? Aside from the really horrible pun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around jeans that cost over $200!! Even $54 would be a stretch. The last pair of jeans I bought cost $29 and they look great.

    ReplyDelete