Thursday, February 21, 2008

Apply Within

As some of you may know, the contract for which I slavishly toil will be ending soon. And, by "soon" I mean "sometime between the end of March and September."

Of course, there is always the option that my company will re-win the contract or the new company will want to transition the staff; however, because the Federal Agency's Contract Office is in chaos complete control and all we have received so far from them is a "Letter of Intent to Pursue the Possibility of Extension of the Contract for No More Than 6 Months," I have set the goal of finding a Sugar Daddy New Job Sugar Daddy.

*w00t*

Here are my very simple requirements for a New Job Sugar Daddy:

1. Fabulously wealthy
2. Willing to support me in the manner to which I want to become accustomed
3. Of sound mind and body (at least until I've been written into the will)
4. Close to death
5. D/D free

If this sounds like you or you know someone who fits the above requirements, please leave a comment or send me an email. Detailed application will soon follow.

4 comments:

  1. Wait? Crickets? No one knows of anyone who fits this (expensive) bill? Have you thought of Craig's list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to come up with Plan B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think that Matchmaker lady on Bravo would take your case? You are a WAY better catch than the golddiggers she deals with. (You're way too good for those dipstick millionaires, too, but one must be practical in troubled times.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come to Dallas, lots of rich and old, some of them might want a "poolboy"

    ReplyDelete