Thursday, February 28, 2008

For Want of a Clever Title

My fun evening activities last night:
1. Laundry. Two Loads.
2. Making the bed (Clean sheets! w00t!).
3. Cooking Thai Green Curry.
4. Putting away laundry.
5. Going to bed.

Where did the evening go? I felt like I didn't even get to relax? How did that happen?

Y came over for dinner. He was too tired to do anything other than sleep on the sofa. What is it about IT people and their nocturnal ways? Does it have something to do with network traffic being slower at night?

This morning, I strained the blueberries out of the blueberry-infused vodka:


Blast off!
More later, kittens. *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. That is some pretty vodka you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Nuff said. (he he. My verification is gaygi!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you/will you do with the blueberries? I agree with Earl. The vodka is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete