Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pimping the GBM, Again

As some of you may know, the Global Blogger Meet-Up is rapidly approaching! Have you bought your tickets? Have you? Are you coming? You know you want to!

The festivities begin on March 15th and continue with riotous drinking and carousing through the 18th ... and beyond!

I've sent out the evite for the inaugural event (my Vodka* and Dessert Birthday Extravaganza Spectacular!). Bloggers from all over the world will converge to eat cake, drink vodka, and meet each other (and my friends, aka the "characters" in teh blog). Yes, Y will be there. As will SCGB! Across the Way Neighbor! DUN (I hope)! Across the Hall from DUN Neighbor! And many, many more! Including a couple of VUBOQ's nicer exes. Good times, Kittens. Good times.

Other exciting events will include: dining at Jaleo, afternoon margaritas, singing and dancing at Cobalt, sightseeing, an intimate Chili and Sangria Party at Casa de Esteban, and much, much more! [Exact Schedule of Events TBD]

Thanks to the generosity of Only Me, each GBM Participant will receive a wonderful t-shirt. SO, GBM Participants (and you know who you are), send me (1) your t-shirt size, (2) if you'd like your blog addy printed on the back, and (3) any fun design ideas you might have!

*Vodka Update:
Chili-Infused Vodka is spicy and ready to drink!
Blueberry-Infused Vodka will be finished today or tomorrow!
Almond/Coconut-Infused Vodka will be started as soon as the Blueberry is finished!

8 comments:

  1. Y meeting bloggers? Does he know about the blog? And your commentary on your relationship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of assumed that he didn't; but it's always good to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes it easier 2c & I can happily keep to the story of just being friends that chat on line. I'm sure Goblin wont mind either. We can be good Mr V, just let us know!

    Btw. It's gonna be really hard not to refer to people by your blog names. "Aahh! DUN! How ya goin mate?" etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. All: For clarification, Y knows that I blog (I think), but he doesn't read it (I think). He hasn't asked for the addy or to read it or anything.

    As for my other friends, I'm pretty sure all of them know I blog. I don't know if they read it regularly or not. Probably not. It's pretty boring usually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could join you all. Hopefully you will do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. David: My GBM will be hosted in Aus next year. Start saving your monies! Plans have already begun....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, large? Can I have long sleeves? And yes, put URLs all over it. Um.

    I'm gonna tell Y I read on the Internet that he's lousy in bed and fussy out of it. *bwahahahaha!*

    ReplyDelete