Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No More Nachos Right Before Bed

So, two nights ago (oops, forgot to blog this yesterday), I had a very odd dream. The only part I can remember now is that my best friend from college and I were on this island and ended up in this funky little 1960s ranch-style home with, like, the best dish collection EVER.

My best friend disappeared. I got distracted going through the piles and piles of fantastic dishware. Upon being reunited with my friend, I learned that she had had sex with a transvestite, "Edna," who lived in the home.

Edna looked like a real-person version of this:

[Image from the Comic, Single and Looking]

*shudder*

2 comments:

  1. Were you at least able to steal a sugar bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who sent you that picture of me?

    ReplyDelete