Friday, February 15, 2008

My Weekend Is Full of Glittery Shiny Diamelles

Here's how VUBOQ is planning to spend his extra-long Holiday Weekend:

Friday night - dinner* with DUN (and maybe SCGB), knitting, DVDs
Saturday day - knitting, DVDs, grocery shopping
Saturday night - PR4 episode that I missed on Wednesday
Sunday day - pottery studio
Sunday afternoon/evening - margaritas
Sunday night - hot durnken secks
Monday day - shopping for a new stove, meeting Mike and Darryl for lunch
Monday night - knitting, DVDs

Fun times, eh?

*UPDATE: OMG! OMG! OMG! I was totally wandering around the Whole Paycheck and it hit me! *ka-POW!* I should make my totally fabulicious mango mushroom fire-roasted tomato pasta sauce. So I bought a mango, some mushrooms, and a can of diced fire-roasted tomatoes. Here's where the fun part comes in: I don't remember how to make it! w00t! Experimental cooking, bitches! Make it work!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, except for the knitting, DVD, TV watching and shopping parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot durnken secks? With Y? Are y'all an item again or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bung all the shit in a pot and boil er up sunshine. Too easy.

    Oh. And peel the mango dude first.

    Your ever helpful friend, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new stove thing: know what kind you're going for? Bossy hearts new stoves. Especially those Industrial jammies. Not that Bossy bought one. No, because she was too busy being flabbergasted by price of the "common" stoves at Home Depot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still off HAVING YOUR WEEKEND? Geesh, some people have all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a long weekend so you are stringing us along a long time, right? I miss my vuboq posts. Happy knitting. And/or happy secks. If it were up to me, I'd pick the hot secks over knitting every time.

    ReplyDelete