Thursday, February 21, 2008

Like a Big Pizza Pie

In case you missed the lunar eclipse last night, here's a photo taken with my digicam ...


It's towards the end of the eclipse, which, btw, was pretty cool. I hope you caught it.

The PR4 Reunion Show was a lot of fun. Big laughs. Good times. No one got drunk and sloppy though. Darn.

In other news, after much consideration, I have decided that, in addition to the 10% Refund Challenge, I will have a separate contest for you poor schlubs who have to pay the Tax Man. I mean, after writing a big ol' check to the guvmint, you should have something to show for it, right? Well, you'll get to show everybody your name ... over there -->

AND, you'll be entered into a drawing for a FABULOUS (tbd) PRIZE! woo hoo! Good luck, Refundless Masses. Sucks to be you.



I guess that's it for now ... more later. *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Please mark me down for Paying the MAN! Do I get any bonus points for being required to pay on FEBRUARY 28! Due to our occupation, we have an earlier deadline that everyone else...
    Angie in IL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when the blatant discrimination against those of us who actually pay taxes would end.

    Sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Project Runway Reunion: What was up Victorya Hong though???!! And why did she lose but get to show at Fashion Week? And why did she look as though she was sitting on the reunion couch in a poopy diaper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a picture during the fullness of the eclipse, and haha, it was too dark. You can't see it!

    Actually, there's a sort of smudge there. I should have taken one before it got all fully eclipsed. I was too tired to take one of the afterfull.

    ReplyDelete