Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finished!

The knittens are done! Huzzah! They are actually a nice dark blue color, not mud-gray as they look in the photo. My cellphone camera does not do a great job with color accuracy.

Anyway, I am planning on giving them to Y for Valentine's Day. Blue is his favorite color. Aren't I the most thoughtful person EVER?

In other news, I *may* not be able to watch PR4 tonight. Tomokito has some sort of work dinner thing and won't be home until late. If I can manage to stay awake, we can watch the 11PM rerun. I don't think that will be happening ... especially since I want to go to bed now.

I guess I will knit on the Never-Ending Cardigan of Doom tonight ...

3 comments:

  1. Great mittens! Why don't you keep them for your own self?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pacalaga: Thanks. Because they are too small for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you're going to miss this episode. Take a nap so you can see the rerun! Or put an ad on craigslist offering to swap sexual favors for an hour of cable. I think I'll go leave a comment mocking you on projectrungay.

    ReplyDelete