February 12 of 12
I take the crappiest photos edition.
7:40AM. In line to vote at the elementary school near my apartment.

8:07AM. It only took about 20 minutes. Then, Elementary School Bake Sale. Mmm. Blueberry poundcake.

8:08AM. Leaving the Bake Sale (*sad face*) to walk to work.

8:32AM. I voted!

12:56PM. Lunchtime at Chipotle.

12:57PM. She was all "Peppers y onions?" And I was all "Shut up. I'm trying to take a photo."

12:58PM. Walking back to work, past the Shop of the Great Satan.

1:01PM. Back at my office. I *heart* my $10 eBay winter coat.

1:02PM. Going back up to the grind. Bah. Humbug. But Chipotle. YUM.

4:38PM. On the walk home. Who did I vote for?

4:41PM. And ...

5:32PM. Naptime with my pussy after a long, hard day.
7:40AM. In line to vote at the elementary school near my apartment.

8:07AM. It only took about 20 minutes. Then, Elementary School Bake Sale. Mmm. Blueberry poundcake.

8:08AM. Leaving the Bake Sale (*sad face*) to walk to work.

8:32AM. I voted!

12:56PM. Lunchtime at Chipotle.

12:57PM. She was all "Peppers y onions?" And I was all "Shut up. I'm trying to take a photo."

12:58PM. Walking back to work, past the Shop of the Great Satan.

1:01PM. Back at my office. I *heart* my $10 eBay winter coat.

1:02PM. Going back up to the grind. Bah. Humbug. But Chipotle. YUM.

4:38PM. On the walk home. Who did I vote for?

4:41PM. And ...

5:32PM. Naptime with my pussy after a long, hard day.
Great shots! I'm having a hate relationship with Chipotle right now...long story. Has t do with an early closing that was kind of (read:no time given) where they were out of almost everything AND locked us all in the store with them. UGH!
ReplyDeleteGreat day! I still haven't made up my mind between Hillary and Obama...good thing I have until March 4th!
ReplyDeleteRe: 1.01pm
ReplyDeleteSubject: Hypocrite!
Dear sir, may I remind you of this?
lol,
Yours truly,
Only Me.
*smooches*
Great Pics ! My favorite is the one of the Shop of the Great Satan !! ^^ It's colorfull...
ReplyDeletebeth: I had a love/hate relationship with Chipotle last night. *oog*
ReplyDeleteOnly Me: I wasn't taking a profile pic, so it doesn't count. :-P
elaine: Good luck with your decision! Either candidate is a good choice IMHO.
graphsman: Thanks. It was hard to find color on such a gray dreary day.
great reflections in the store front pic.
ReplyDeleteI think I would love the Great Satan's shop !! lol
ReplyDeleteBlueberry poundcake ? hummmmmmm !
It seemed like a cold day !!
Love the last pic, great shot !
You voted! In two languages!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic idea to have a bake sale on election day when boocoos people will be wondering through the school.
If Satan delivered my soul might just be for sale.
ReplyDeleteBen and Jerry's can never be Satan's shop. It's too yummy! :P
ReplyDeleteI've never gotten a sticker after voting, but I see people with them all the time. Do you have to ask for them?
ReplyDeleteAnd sweet, sweet, sweet photo #12.
Fun pix! Thanks for sharing your day with us! Let's hope Hillary pulls ahead!
ReplyDelete