Thursday, January 10, 2008

Still Reeling

from the results of Project Runway last night...

Beware, le spoilers (highlight to read):

I mean, gah!, Victorya (hate her) winning? Sweet P was robbed! Robbed, I tell you. Kevin auf'ed? NO! So very very sad. I shall miss his fanciful metrosexual sculpted facial hair and his constant affirmations of straightness. Although, hello?, did you see his high school prom picture?

Anyway, I must move on. On the bright side, watching PR4 with my wonderful neighbors, Tomokito, DUN, SCGB, and Neighbor Who Lives Across the Hall from DUN was a blast. We had cheese! and crackers! and white bean dip! and chips! and wine! Fun times!

And I went home to dream about felted belts which need buckles. Perhaps that will be one of my weekend projects (besides organizing 3 closets and straightening the spare room and putting all the Xmas stuff back into storage).

I think this 30 minute daily cleaning routine (with time off on Fridays for good behavior) is really going to work. Keep your well-manicured fingers crossed for me.

3 comments:

  1. don't hate.

    although i do agree with you with what happened to sweet p and with kevin. someone else should have gone. i won't name the person i think should have gone, but he's very annoying. auf'ing him would be "fierce."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait? You drank wine? Has that ever happened before?

    Victorya's dress was laughable. I thought SP's was beautiful, but I also thought it would have been a little more appropriate for the first runner up at the Miss USA pageant.

    No prom pics of you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe because proms are "awful and tacky and gross" there was a whole lotta ugly walking down that runway last night. Eeesh!

    ReplyDelete