Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hot Water is a Beautiful Thing

As of about 5PM yesterday, we had heat AND hot water.
VUBOQ is happier than a pig in mud ... because he knows he can shower afterwards.

What? No, that wasn't some sort of crude sexual reference, and you are all Super Pervy Monkeys for thinking so.

In other news, I'm going to be putting up some sort of Linky Luv List of people who will be attending the Global Blogger Meet-Up (March 15-18ish). If you are coming (and you know you want to), drop me a comment and/or email so that I can include you on the list.

No pressure.

I guess that's about it for now. More later, I'm sure ... *smooches*

[If you missed it, there's a link to the Surprise Party Pix in the previous entry]

7 comments:

  1. Do I need to respond? ;)

    Two cents will be with me too.

    Hope you dont mind your city being painted rather reddish....

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. You tagged this post as "Disasters of epic proportions" Does my reputation preceed me or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about this.

    I'd love to participate but I may have to go up to Boston that weekend. Can this be a last minute thing or must people RSVP well in advance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I guess I'll just have to be there in spirit. You'll drink extra for me, won't you? (Like I need to tell you.) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. clio bluestocking: that's like asking "will there be air?" i'm thinking of special vodka infustions now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it wrong that I am salivating at the mere thought of vodka infusions?

    ReplyDelete