Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No Soup for You

Last night, I didn't make a variation on Mel's chickpea soup. Instead, I ate takeout Chinese leftover from lunch. Yum.

Once I got home, I did my 30 minutes of cleaning (swept and vaccuumed the living/dining area, tidied up some papers, and dusted/polished the TV cabinet). Then, my friend, Christal called. We haven't talked since Xmas, so it was good to catch up.

I played a kick-ass word in my Scrabulous game with SCGB and surged into the lead. Yay!

Tomoko stopped by on her way home from work to drop off her proxy form. Our stakeholders annual meeting is tonight, and she (probably) won't make it in time to vote. We'll be voting on our new budget (which *may* become contentious) and electing a new Board of Directors. I am expecting to be elected to the Board ... we'll see ... There are two slots becoming available this year, so I'm hoping that DUN will also be elected to the Board.

Later, SCGB and DUN came down for a chat und drink. That was fun. I am so lucky to have really great neighbors.

Tonight, before the meeting, I will clean the kitchen and make the chickpea soup. Y said something a few days ago about coming over tonight. It will be good, because we need to have a discussion. I'm a little confused about how he is perceiving our relationship (or lack thereof).

I guess that's it for now. *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. I hope the vote went your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confused about how Y perceives your relationship, too. Fingers and toes crossed for the vote tonight. They should elect you chairman!

    ReplyDelete