Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Knitting McKnitterson

Here's a pic of the current on-the-needles project:

HP50

It's about half done. I hope to finish it by the end of this week. Then, I need to cast on another Harry Potter Scarf for another friend. Why do I have so many Harry Potter-loving friends? WHY?

Hopefully, that one will be finished by February, because I want to start knitting some things for ME, namely the Dark Mark Illusion Scarf and the Saturday Afternoon Hoodie. AND, maybe, figure out what to make with the yarn I bought in North Carolina:

NC Wool

I'm open to suggestions. I will probably make a scarf, I guess ... I wonder if I have enought to make this one:

Chunky Braided Scarf

Probably not.

3 comments:

  1. OOoooooo! That chunky braided scarf looks really nifty! I have yet to have any success with a cable pattern, but I might try it anyway. I only have about 5 or 6 unfinished projects currently on needles anyway, not including the one I found in the drawer last weekend that is over 5 years old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a man of many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What yarn shop did you go to in NC? We're going to be driving through there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete