Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Have You Ever?

Have you ever stumbled across a blog that you've thought was the most boring, insipid pile of dreck that you've ever read?

Have you ever read that blog's archives in the hopes that it used to be better?

Have you ever found yourself repeatedly visiting that blog in the hopes that it will (miraculously) get better?

Have you suddenly thought, "Oh. Em. Gee. Someone could think that about *my* blog?"

Have you ever come to your senses and realized that no one would ever think that about your most wonderfully fantastic and funny and insightful blog?

Me too.

Now, let me tell you about Laundry Day ...

5 comments:

  1. vuboq- you make me laugh way too much for me to ever think this most fantastic, funny, insightful blog is an insipid pile of dreck. And I love the way you put words together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discussion of weird skinny cocks with big heads? Psycho kitties? Teddy-Bears posed in compromising ways? I hardly think that anybody could call this blog boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought that some blogs were a waste of 1s and 0s, but I NEVER WENT BACK. Sheesh. Don't you have anything useful to do with your time?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't have to keep checking back. I'll miss you but I'll totally understand.

    ReplyDelete