One More PR Post
During the judging ...
What VUBOQ heard:
Michael Kors: Ricky, that dress would look good with your ass.
Ricky (laughing): I know, right?
What everyone else heard:
MK: Ricky, that dress would look good with your hat.
R (laughing): I know, right?
VUBOQ's version? Much. Better.
What VUBOQ heard:
Michael Kors: Ricky, that dress would look good with your ass.
Ricky (laughing): I know, right?
What everyone else heard:
MK: Ricky, that dress would look good with your hat.
R (laughing): I know, right?
VUBOQ's version? Much. Better.
Please send help. Bossy is now on the floor in a fit and can't get up.
ReplyDeleteI tend to do that with the printed word. Now that I am getting (gasp!) older, my eyesight is getting more dodgy. It makes newspaper stories so much more interesting, though!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I like your version better, too.
Haha! I love it. :)
ReplyDelete