12 of 12

And the morning starts as it should

jan12of12 004

Isabella watches the birds

jan12of12 006

On the way to lunch, we pass a sweater

jan12of12 008

My one true love

jan12of12 010

My other true love

jan12of12 011

Refrigerator

jan12of12 015

I never should have gone to Harvard

jan12of12 018

SCGB gives his cheesiest grin

jan12of12 022

Bring out the cake

jan12of12 031

Happy Birthday to You

jan12of12 035

Shy neighbor

jan12of12 026

Blurry DUN

jan12of12 039

Happy 12 of 12 everyone!

Comments

  1. I wanna play scrabulous with you! Are we friends? (I'm bad with the facebook) If not, I'm Torn Wordo. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. I do not want to play Scrabulous with you. I'm not good with word games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to have a Margarita with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun candid photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Awesome shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love scrabble! I want to play scrabulous with you, too. How, though?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Vobuq,
    This is Hibe (aka Gary). I’m participating in the 12 of 12 challenge also. I have included in my 12 of 12 homepage a link to the page you listed with Chad. If this is not permissible with you, please email me Hibe@rcn.com or drop a comment at http://hibes12of12.blogspot.com/ . Please feel free to post my link if you wish.

    Food and drink, What's not to love? Some gret pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your true loves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The food. OMG. Looks true blue awesome mate. GBM is gonna last until you run out of that. Droooollllll

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pass the margarita!! Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

Shaken. Bruised. And Just the Facts.

Weekend Update: Thanks for the Memories, NYC!