Friday, September 01, 2006

Where Have All the Flowers Gone?

I'm beginning the long, slow descent into Boredom.

It's raining (Thanks, Ernesto! Love you *air kisses*). It's cold.
No one is calling. No one is IM'ing.
Everyone has left for their fun fun holiday weekend vacations.
And, I'm here. All by myself.

Well, not really ... I'll probably be letting everyone go around 3. I may make an executive decision and shut down the hotline around 4 or 4:30.

I think I'm going to have Baja Fresh for lunch today - Veggie Burrito, Enchilado Style!
HOT.

*yawn*

I need entertainment.

2 comments:

  1. The mighty Vuboq needs entertainment? Say it isn't so! Surely one as awe-inspiring as you has underlings to do these deeds for you.

    Tell your minions that they can leave at 3, providing they make an offering to your greatness first. That should motivate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what really passes the time? Counting the ways that you admire GayProf.

    ReplyDelete