Monday, September 25, 2006

On Food

I realized about 30 minutes ago that I haven't eaten since Mike and Matt's party on Saturday evening. I've had coffee (lots of coffee). I nibbled on some corn chips. I took a vitamin. Oh, and I had a bowl of ice cream last night (with Kahlua and cherries. yum). But that's it. I haven't had a "real" meal in two days.

And, I really don't want to eat now either.

It seems like too much of a chore - going out, deciding what to eat, buying it, chewing, swallowing. So much effort. So little to show for it.

Maybe I'll eat something tonight. I have to go to Target to buy some necessities. There's a yummy Thai restaurant nearby. I might grab a bite to eat there. Otherwise, this week's Meat-free Monday might not happen for me.

I hope it happens for you though. Do your part for the environment: Enjoy a Meat-Free Meal today! *meat-free smooches*

5 comments:

  1. eat!
    there's a reason why fat people eat.
    it makes them happy.

    ok, that was insensitive of me, but still, eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey -- I am going to Target after work as well. It will be like we are shopping together!

    Eat whatever sounds good to you. Don't worry about fat/nutritional value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, order a pizza babe. Screw the whole getting up/going out thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about you and Mike. Take care of yourself -- and eat something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's no wonder you are so thin!

    I keep meaning to do the mfm thing but somehow I always forget and by the time I remember it's too late.

    :)

    ReplyDelete