Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tired und Cranky

My flight arrived in Atlanta on time. But, my flight from Atlanta to Greensboro was delayed by nearly 2.5 hours. My brother and I decided not to drive to the parents' house tonight. We're going to get up early in the morning and drive the 3? 4? hours to Waynesville.

Here is a picture of me being cranky in the Atlanta airport. I hadn't eaten. My blood sugar was low. My head hurt. GAH!

Cranky

Love Me. Love My Crankiness.

Now, I'm going to brush my teeth and collapse on the uncomfortable futon. Oh, joy. Oh, rapture.

6 comments:

  1. aww you look so cute when you are cranky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cranky look looks very similar to your normal look except closer to the camera. maybe you are always cranky only far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you do the knittings?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes are still pretty, even when cranky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the Oxford Dictionary published a picture version you'd be the illustration for "Pissed Off"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do. I do love your crankiness.

    Really.

    ReplyDelete