Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm Actually Doing Work Today

It kinda sucks.

I'm compiling our monthly stats for our annual report. I'm making graphs and being an MS Excel wizard. It would help if I could remember all the terminology, so when I ask a question it's not phrased like this, "When I copy the thingy to this thing, what code do I use to make sure all the numbers are copied from each individual thing to the main thing?"

At least *I* know what I'm talking about.

In other news,


-As some of you may know, I'm going to London.

-It's Fall. And it's COLD! (It was 47 degrees this morning. What up with that?)

-I'm meeting Mike for dinner tonight. YAY!

-My 5th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party will be on October 27th. Mark your calendars.

-Mike and Darryl want to do a weekend road trip to some gay B&B in West of Bumfuck, WV. I wonder if they have running water there. Coal mines! Rednecks! Deliverance! Loretta Lynn! Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. last time i carved pumpkin was in grade school.

    i was deprived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Holds up a gigantic pumpkin and an itty bitty knife*

    Party? o.O

    ReplyDelete