Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pervy! Monkey!

Alyssa and Dana, two of my former co-workers, came to Silver Spring for lunch today. We went to Austin Grill. I haven't seen them in ages, so it was tres cool to hang out for a bit.

The weather is stunning, so we sat outside. Towards the end of our meal, two very good-looking men walked by. As soon as I saw what was written on their dark blue t-shirts, I got the giggles:

Chute Master

*tee hee*

[I googled it, apparently it's an environmental company of some sort ... with a defunct website.]

2 comments:

  1. OMFG, I would have laughed for ten minutes. For real. I mean, and I'm just a girl. I bet *you* nearly had a conniption! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *facepalm* How do some people manage to get away with naming things like this???

    ReplyDelete