Thursday, September 14, 2006

Weight

Wednesday is laundry day. I did one load. I also figured out who is selling their apartment in my building. Fortunately, it's not the cute boy and his girlfriend (wife?). Yay. I was worried. Cute boys are not allowed to sell their apartments. If anyone is interested in being my neighbor, the asking price is $199,000. It's a 2-bedroom, 1-bath. Approximately the same size as mine, I believe.

I also finished knitting the Purple and White "Harry Potter" scarf for my brother's friend, who attended Furman University (and, thus, likes purple and white).

I went to bed around 10:30. I turned off the light, got in bed, put my glasses on the table, and laid down. Then, I started (nearly) hyperventilating. I don't know why. But, I had to consciously think about my breathing for a few minutes before it stopped and I could fall asleep.

I dreamed about John.

When my alarm went off this morning, I couldn't get out of bed. The rain, the dark, the cool air, the snuggliness of my comforter and my kitty were all conspiring to keep me in bed.

Now, at work, I feel like there is a band around my chest that keeps getting tighter. I wish I knew what was going on. It's probably a combination of job unhappiness, "relationship" woes, several approaching deadlines, and the trip to NC all balled into one throbbing mass of unpleasantness. *gah*

I need a drink.

5 comments:

  1. it must be anxiety (i know it well). it seems that you are keeping it under control. but i would also suggest more shopping and perhaps a quick trip to NYC (you can stay with us). yoga also helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw NYC -- Come to Boston!

    In the meantime, I am sorry that you are feeling stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn anxiety attacks. Even the "minor" ones suck ass. Better luck sleeping tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put on the hat I sent you. It's laced with Austrlalian "layed-backiness" You can't be stressed when you're wearing a genuine Aussie corker. Too easy mate, no dramas....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott C3:09 PM

    Bummer you are stressed.

    Now are you looking for a neighbor or a gaybor?

    ReplyDelete