Friday, September 29, 2006

One of These Things Is Not Like the Others

To help combat my office boredom, I decided to make a list of all (or at least all the people I can remember) I have kissed romantically in the past 15 years or so. I feel like I'm leaving a few out.

It's actually not that many ... I need to get out more.

Brian
Kayoko
Asian Man
Asian Man 2
Dennis
Mike
Ray
Jason
Brian
Brian
edited to include Lorenzo, the Italian Professor
John
Mike
Jerry

And, there should be some "random dance floor lip action" scattered throughout the list too.

I need to branch out on names. 3 Brians? [and actually, I was dating the last two Brians at the same time. Yeah, that got confusing.]

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I was gonna say all those dudes have the same names! You need more diversity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My Brian? He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

    Sorry, seeing Brian three times had to lead to a quote from the film "Life of Brian" didn't it?

    PS. I heard a rumour that you're going to London. How come you've not mentioned it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Hi there!
    I just want to say I really enjoy reading your blog - not sure why...I stumbled through it via a person I know who has your blog bookmarked. You write very well - evocative and funny. You seem like a person I would like to know. And this isn't a come-on ......I am a married straight woman from Canada! I wish I wrote like you! My entries are way boring...

    anyway -thats it...and perhaps branching out into different names might lead to better luck in the romance dept!

    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that list spans 15 years? It's so small!! Now I feel somehow promiscuous, yet I am so not.

    Hope your weekend is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I'm so much sluttier than you. And I'm not sure how I managed that coming from Pakistan ;)

    Oh wait. I probably also have lower standards :)

    ReplyDelete