Friday, September 29, 2006

*whew*

Happy Hour at Halo last night was fun. I drank Vanil and Ginger. Yum. Sweet and warming. Mmm. I think I had 4 drinks. I was well-lit. I left around 9, I think. Tomoko and Robert went to dinner. Mike and Darryl went home. A fun time was had by all.

On the way home, I did something I possibly shouldn't have. I called John. He didn't answer, so I left a message. I didn't say much ... that I had been thinking about him lately and wondered how he was doing. And to give Oscar a squeeze from me. Surprisingly it wasn't a drunken rambling crying voicemail. At least, I don't think it was. *heh*

I'm leaving work early today (2:30ish) to get ready for Jake's visit. I'll try to remember to take a camerapic of my Red for Autumn hair tomorrow and post it to my flickr account. Other than that, have a totally groovy weekend.

AND, don't forget, October 1st is World Vegetarian Day - take a vegetarian out to lunch or send your favorite vegetarian blogger (hint: ME!) wads of CASH!!!

(or I suppose you could just have a meat-free meal/day ...)

4 comments:

  1. YOU CALLED JOHN?!? Boy, come on. I know it sucks to be lonely, but he's a cheater who cheated cheatfully.

    I love you. I'll have a phone soon, you can drunk dial ME when you need to! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn the small print - I read it too late, I've already posted wads of CA$H now....

    And ditto what Goblinbox says.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa whoa whoa--okay, how did I miss that one the first time around? If you still have his number on speed dial, take it off. Seriously. Hopefully next time you'll be too drunk to dial it properly....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....the lyrics of a dance song that was popular a few years agos and still popular with me come to mind.

    Said you care about me, but from what I see
    I aint feeling that, so I disagree
    Gave you all my love and understanding and you treated me like your enemy
    So leave me alone, dont want nothing from you
    Just go back where you came from this house is no longer your home
    You can not never come no more

    ah, pop songs. so corny. simple. bad english. but occassionally right on target.

    ReplyDelete