Wednesday, June 14, 2006

VUBOQ Needs a New Pair of Shoes (or Two)

One of my personal little traditions is to mark the end of each "relationship" with new shoes.

There's something satisfying about it. Maybe it's the treating myself to something nice aspect. Or maybe it's the "haha, I just stepped in doggy poo in the [Whoever] Dumped Me Shoes" feeling I get whenever I step in doggy poo wearing [Whoever] Dumped Me Shoes. Whatever it is, I have new shoes! YAY!

Yay for DSW being right around the corner from my office!
Yay for credit cards!
Yay for new shoes!

I couldn't find a picture of the Calvin Klein Shoes ("Uriah"), but here are my comfy new "work" shoes:

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean the only time you get new shoes is when you suffer a breakup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is uriah the pair that you put inside uranus?

    ReplyDelete