Friday, June 23, 2006

Parking

I got this link off of Gene Weingarten's WaPo chat update this morning. The game is friggin' addictive and I completely suck at it, but I can't stop playing:

Parking Perfection

Give it a try. I can't make it past the third level.

Of course, I also don't drive, which puts me at a disadvantage. Right? Right?

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, as it turns out, I will be headed out this evening. I'm meeting Robert (and possibly others?) for Happy Hour at Halo (2!4!1! Watermelon! Margaritas!). Mike can't go, so I guess I'll have to hook up with someone else. *heh*

2 comments:

  1. i've played it this morning. totally addictive. i suck at it too. lol. must go back to playing, i mean working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hook up with someone else. Heh. TROLLOP! ;-)

    ReplyDelete