Wednesday, June 21, 2006

WAM:SSE!

Happy First Day of Summer, Everyone! Woo Hooo!!!

Even though I love the Summer Solstice, my feelings are always tinged with sadness. From this point on, the days start getting shorter. *sigh* Winter is right around the corner.

However, the important thing is that we make like the grasshopper and PLAY PLAY PLAY!

So, I give you WAM:SSE (Wednesday After-work Margaritas: Summer Solstice Edition)!!! Join me and my friends in partaking of pitchers of liquid sunshine (on the rocks. with salt. except you, GayProf - you can leave off the salt and I'll still adore and worship you) after work today! Celebrate sunshine and Summer and fun and friends. You deserve it. We all deserve it.

I'll be meeting my friends at 6:30ish. YAY! I can't wait.

More later ...

*many happy Summery smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Well break out the Patrón, let's have ourselves a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine! rub it in after I said I could not make it because I have to teach spin tonight! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Hm. Confused. I've always been a huge fan of solstice time, but what the f@#k am I supposed to do in Australia?! Does it work the opposite here? Was today the shortest day? They all seem to be about the same length summer and winter. No more than about an hours varience. Bollocks, I'll just get on the piss and use that as my excuse....If that's ok with you lot?

    ReplyDelete