Friday, June 23, 2006

Bed is Good

Have I mentioned how much I like bed? Bed. Good. Being in bed. Good. Alone. With someone. With my psychokitty. It's all good. I like bed. Mmmm. Bed. I could be in bed right now and I would be happy.

Not that I'm particularly unhappy. But, I was thinking about my weekend plans and how a weekend in bed sounded really lovely ... especially since my social calendar is not overly full.

I have no plans tonight. Yet. Maybe I'll stay home, make a nice dinner, pop some popcorn, and watch a DVD or two. Or, maybe someone will call or email or IM with an idea for a night out. We'll see...

Tomorrow, I must do some pretty hardcore apartment cleaning. Then, in the evening, Billy is having some people over for veggie burgers. After that, I may go over to Mike's house for his roommate's going away party. Odd going to the going away party for someone I've only met once (briefly at Pride), although, according to Mike, he saw me naked one morning on my way back from the bathroom. *eek* Nothing like a little "I've Seen Your Ass" Awkwardness to get an evening started off right. I'm not sure if I'm going or not. We'll see ...

On Sunday, my most important project is to find an internet cafe where I can finally check my email. Afterwards, I need to do a little shopping for a small gathering I'm having on Friday (the 30th). More on that later, I'm sure.

Yesterday was all about laundry and bed. As soon as my laundry was finished, folded, and put away (around 9PM), I crashed. I woke up twice during the night - Christal called at 10:30 and Psychokitty Isabella, Giver of Vomit of Joy, gave forth the Vomit of Joy around 3:00. I figured might as well get up and clean it up. So I did.

In other news, John (remember him? the cheating cheater who cheated cheatfully?) gets back from Hawaii this weekend (Sunday, I think). I have to call him so I can get my clothes that he took to the cleaners. I'm not really looking forward to it. *bleah*

2 comments:

  1. You know, perhaps you ought to leave Psychokitty Isabella, Giver of Vomit of Joy in Johns underwear drawer when you go over there...

    ... just an idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the clothes that important? You might consider just blowing it off. Of course, you're quite brave and fierce. I'd just consider the clothes lost if I were in the same situation. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete