Monday, June 19, 2006

Ten Reasons Why I Adore and Worship GayProf

GayProf over at Center of Gravitas seems to be a little upset that very few people have taken him up on his meme. Thus, in order to appease the GravitasGods, I have cobbled together the reasons for my adoration and worship of GayProf.

10 Reasons Why I Adore and Worship GayProf

10. He's currently stalking Al Gore.

I'm currently stalking Al Gore, too!!!! How many ways do I love that man?

Al Gore was the very first person I voted for in a Presidential Primary (North Carolina, 1988). I want him to run again. I want to volunteer for the Al Gore 2008 Election Team. I want to be named head of the EPA after he's elected! And, then, he can dump Tipper and we can live happily ever after. Yay!

9. He loves margaritas. On the rocks. With salt.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I absolutely refuse to adore and worship anyone who doesn't love margaritas. On the rocks. With salt. Thus, since I adore and worship GayProf, he must love margaritas. On the rocks. With salt.

8. He has managed to survive living in Texas.

I have spent a weekend in southern Texas, and I have driven across it (for days!) on another occasion. Anyone who can actually live in that hellhole of a state deserves as much worship and adoration as humanly possible.

7. He's thinky.

Thinky people rock. Given a choice of two equally attractive men, I will always go for the thinkier of the two.

6. He has a big ... vocabulary.

OMG! He used "pastiche" in his most recent entry. *swoon*

5. He likes New Mexico!

I like New Mexico! The Land of Enchantment! Scorpions! White Sands National Park! Santa Fe! Very Large Array! Dry heat! What's not to love?

4. Wonder Woman! Charlie's Angels!

'nuff said.

3. One word: goatee!

*rowr*

2. He leaves comments on my blog.

I adore and worship everyone who leaves comments on my blog, but [of course] I adore and worship GayProf the most.

1. His posts (almost always) make me laugh.

and sometimes they make me think. And thinking is always good.

8 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Meat Free Monday lunch: Bowtie Pasta Bandiera, Yogurt with Cracklin' Oat Bran, a Banana, and Skim Milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additionally: This entry is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah -- That's so sweet, though you forgot to mention how modest I am to have started a meme like this.

    I hope it is not a huge issue, but I always take my magaritas on the rocks, but sans salt. Still, if I ever make one for you, it will be fully salted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally - nothing is more attractive than a person who is...thinky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to fuck thinky people through the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. meme? the character on the drew carey show?

    "Given a choice of two equally attractive men, I will always go for the thinkier of the two." what about ugmo + thinky vs. hottilicious + dumbassrocks?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm... thinky... trying to avoid that as much as possible. my goal in life is to not think, because no-thinky people are hottilicious. so, alls i'm sayin' is... wait... what were we talking about?

    *strikes a pose*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew I should have (a) accepted the offer to do my PhD, and (b) not shaved off my goatee.

    Seriously, come to London and we'll get all monkey love'd out.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete