Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dire Warnings. Foreboding Clouds. Ominousness.

I think Donald Rumsfeld said it best when he opined, "there are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

The most blogalicious Sin has received a few warnings on his blog recently: He should be careful. He needs to beware the Ides of March ... er ... I mean, he needs to watch what he blogs, because he is not unknown!

AAAAH! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Sounds ominous, doesn't it? not unknown
Ominous, yet, somehow thrilling, this not unknownness is.

The danger is attractive. I, too, want to become not unknown. But, how? That's the question! There's the rub! HOW?

How to remove the UN? At first it seems simple, a few taps of the backspace key, but, Jesse Helms tried for years and the UN is still in New York City. Gigantic bureaucratic organization that it is. Full of translators! and Nicole Kidman! and plots to destroy the world!

Um. What was I talking about?

3 comments:

  1. I adore you. You blond, you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!


    I'm glad I'm not the only one having one of those afternoons. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 9:27 and I *still* think the pie charts are FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete