Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Honest Tea Philoso Phea

Once again, instead of receiving instructions from the little voices in my head or the alien waves that make it through my aluminum foil helmet, I get advice from Honest Tea lids.

Optimism can make you look stupid, but cynicism always makes you look cynical. -- Calum Fisher

I have to remember that things will work out. Things will get better. As my fantabulicous cuzin wrote in an email on Monday, "Don’t despair! Either you’ll leave him and move on (and it’ll be ok eventually, I promise) and never have to deal with his craziness again, or you’ll stay together and build something new. So, it’s a terrible situation, it’s true, but in a freaky way, no matter what happens, you can’t lose. I know, I’m nuts."

OK, everyone ... let's break for drinks...

Make mine a Watermelon Margarita:

Halo 6/6/06

No comments:

Post a Comment