Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Meat-Free Monday: Too Ashamed to Take a Photo Edition

Yes, another Meat-Free Monday has come and gone ... This time, I was so unmotivated, my Meat-Free meal was my leftover Veggie Delite sub from Subway. Meat-Free, for sure, but not really worth mentioning. I did have a martini (yay!), which, in case you didn't know, is also Meat-Free and was probably the best part of my meal. Yum.

At least Only Me made some effort this week :-) *meat-free smooches* for him!

In other exciting news, Sligo Creek flooded again last night and we're supposed to get more rain today. Fun. It's my turn to mow the yard. If this rain keeps up, I may need to plow it instead.

Make hay while the sun shines sort of thing.

Mike called last night. Yay.

I watched a Japanese movie, Taboo.

I knitted.

I am *so* hating this entry. I'm going to have to post something better later.

3 comments:

  1. Mow the lawn? I thought you lived in an apartment? Er, condo. Whatever. Your condo association doesn't pay someone to do the yardwork?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps it's a little tray of lawn VUBOQ likes to keep indoors as his own - A lawn equivilant of those ickle bonsai trees? One that he can "mow" lovingly with a pair of scissors? Oh the imagery. I want one now I've thought of it. With a little tin foil pond in it...Sorry, weird mood!

    Only Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:18 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete