I'm Actually Doing Work Today

It kinda sucks.

I'm compiling our monthly stats for our annual report. I'm making graphs and being an MS Excel wizard. It would help if I could remember all the terminology, so when I ask a question it's not phrased like this, "When I copy the thingy to this thing, what code do I use to make sure all the numbers are copied from each individual thing to the main thing?"

At least *I* know what I'm talking about.

In other news,


-As some of you may know, I'm going to London.

-It's Fall. And it's COLD! (It was 47 degrees this morning. What up with that?)

-I'm meeting Mike for dinner tonight. YAY!

-My 5th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party will be on October 27th. Mark your calendars.

-Mike and Darryl want to do a weekend road trip to some gay B&B in West of Bumfuck, WV. I wonder if they have running water there. Coal mines! Rednecks! Deliverance! Loretta Lynn! Can't wait.

Comments

  1. last time i carved pumpkin was in grade school.

    i was deprived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:56 PM

    *Holds up a gigantic pumpkin and an itty bitty knife*

    Party? o.O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

If We Took a Holiday ...

Too Early But Not Early Enough