Friday, May 11, 2007

All That and a Bag of Chips

In a moment of temporary insanity and rushing out of the Whole Foods, I grabbed a bag of chips which a certain blogger loves.

I have blogged previously about how these particular chips taste like feet (or, having not recently tasted feet, how I imagine feet would taste). However, people's tastes change. When I was a child, I did not like spinach. Now, I love it. I am still not a fan of beets though.

"Tastes change," I thought, as I cut open the bag and reached in.

*crunch*

"Not in this instance."

Ugh. Still icky. I can't figure out what it is exactly that I don't like, but it's possibly the "dried beer solids" or it could be the cheese. Or the combination. Whatever.

Feet. Ew.

Meanwhile, not enough of you are lavishing praise on my SuperCute New Glasses. Scroll down and lavish away, Kittens.

5 comments:

  1. I still ate the whole bag. It was a small bag.

    Honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but they would go so perfectly with Toe Jam Salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i keep trying things that i don't like. the milder the dislike, the more often i try it. that's because my tastes have changed over the years. two things, however are still disgusting to me: caviar and lamb.

    were it not for trying foods i'd still not be eating anything with garlic, onions, green pepper, mushroom, pork, and some kinds of fish in them. needless to say, i like htem now. so i keep trying.

    however, beer is one of those dislikes that have a biological reason...i don't like the taste and beer give sme hives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how my hopes were dashed that you would come around! I thought that post would end so differently!

    I would eat a bag of those yummy things every day if they didn't give me heartburn (whatever the flavor) and a gut even rounder than the one I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought I would comment on the glasses in this post just to be special :)

    Nice frames!

    Two Cents (friend of Only Me, just bored and surfing!)

    ReplyDelete