Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Books and Boobies

During my morning break, I ventured over to Borders to rid myself of some of my Reward Certificates. I ended up buying 3 books, two of which are these:



The Rug Merchant by Meg Mullins.



Survival of the Sickest by Dr. Sharon Moalem. After I got back to my desk, I realized the store over-charged me for this book. They deducted 20% instead of 50%. I will have to go back tomorrow for a refund or something.

The third is a present.

And, last week I ordered my mother's Mother's Day present, which is this. It totally cracked me up. I wonder if Mom will appreciate it. *heh*

Updated to Note: The Mother's Day present "this" link is not linking directly to what I wanted. Friggin' WWF site. GAH. So, I chose the Blue-Footed Booby. The stuffed animal is what made me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. is the rug merchants part 2 of the rug muncher trilogy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized this morning that I've given my mother boobies for Mother's Day. *heh*

    ReplyDelete