Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Time Well-Spent

My eye appointment went very well yesterday. My prescription hasn't changed. In fact, it's been relatively stable for the past 3 years. Which is a good thing. I was experiencing an ophthalmic migraine, but the doctor didn't see any physical cause (like a detached retina). I don't get them very often - maybe once every two months.

Since my prescription is the same, I decided to only get one pair of glasses. These:


My blue glasses from SEE can be my "every day" glasses. Our insurance is pretty good, too. Without insurance the total cost would have been about $950. I only had to pay about $350. Not too shabby, eh?

I went home. Cleaned the bathroom (yay). Took a nap. Spoke with Mike. Went to the Circle. Knitted. Met Robert. Had drinks at Halo (cucumber-ginger martini). Tomoko joined us for dinner at Logan. Came home.

Was very drunk.

Went to bed around midnight.

Am very hungover.

Want to take a nap.

Tonight is laundry (*woot*) and Arts & Crafts at the wonderful upstairs neighbor's apartment. Fun times I'm sure.

Hopefully, a more coherent entry later.

4 comments:

  1. Well take a nap then mate, check out my post of 2 mins ago for hints... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you have to show us how you look with the new glasses. hurray for new fun glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the kicky new specs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You got the ones I wanted you to get!

    You must post a pic IMMEDIATELY you receive them.

    ReplyDelete