Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Discombobulation

I'm a little discombobulated today. Y'know how you go through phases where it doesn't seem like anyone is attracted to you? And, then, *BAM!* out of nowhere, people start hittin' you up and stuff? Yeah, well, that's what's happening to me. I need to sit back to see where it goes ...

Hopefully to Lots and Lots of teh Butt Sex Land.

Anyway, on my walk to work this morning, I was totally checked out by this guy driving past. I don't normally notice that sort of thing (because, really, I never expect anyone to check me out so I don't look for it); however, this morning, a big ol' honkin' SUV-type thing was stopped at the light. I crossed in front of it and noticed that the guy inside was car-dancing. *heh* Funny.

Then, the light changed, the big ol' honkin' SUV-type thing drove past, and -I swear- the guy was leaning out of his window to look back at me. Hard not to notice that.

Behold the Power of teh Cute New Eyewear!

In other news ... if any of you are ever on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and you get a question about asbestos and you don't know the answer, use me as your lifeline! A researcher from that show called the other day, asking for me to confirm some information. I had to confirm that the wrong answers were, indeed, wrong [They were. Very wrong].

The researcher had a cute voice and a nice laugh.

5 comments:

  1. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Is that show even still on the air?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: That's what I thought, too, but I wonder if they are going to try to bring it back for a Sweeps Month or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Price is Right, the first TV program I watched in the US, is still on the air....until next month. Is Jerry Springer Show still on the air? That was the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tomokito: I don't know about the Jerry Springer Show, but I think the Price Is Right will remain on the air even though Bob Barker is retiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have asked that cute-voiced TV researcher out! Researcher secks! Yay!

    ReplyDelete