The Times that Try Men's Souls
*cough*
*hack*
Vuboq feels like crapola. Crapola that's been run over by a truck hauling hogs to the slaugherhouse. Crapola that's then been scrapped scraped [Happy now, Mush?] off the road with a Teflon spatula, shoved into a 1950s white and blue Corning Ware casserole dish and microwaved on high for 14 minutes.
Throat sore.
Head congested.
Nose a little stuffy.
WAH!
Needless to say, I will not be attending happy hour this evening. Going to the Whole Foods. Buying provisions. Then, going home to self-medicate.
Maybe I can work on updating my resume for the job ...
*hack*
Throat sore.
Head congested.
Nose a little stuffy.
WAH!
Needless to say, I will not be attending happy hour this evening. Going to the Whole Foods. Buying provisions. Then, going home to self-medicate.
Maybe I can work on updating my resume for the job ...
I hope you feel better soon, dear. *smooch*
ReplyDeleteAwwww. :( I would make you an awesome batch of mashed potataoes for comfort food. Why are all the boys I know getting sick?
ReplyDeleteawww poor you-boq.
ReplyDeleteyou might be sick, but your blog is great.
don't look for a new job. you have the best commute! tho i loved the sound of the ewg job 4 u. that's a great org. why not just apply and say you can lrn on the job? and start posting envirowonk a lot, to build it up 4 when u apply to grist. it's your calling. u r a great writer!
Awwww. I hope you feel better soon. It's Victoria Day weekend here, and you're not allowed to be sick.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
awwww! i hope you feel better real soon.
ReplyDeletewhen my friend's wife would feel unwell with a cold, he would make a miso soup with mushrooms and hot chili. for her it's a real comfort food and helps her sinuses clear up at least for a little while.
at least you'll probably feel better for your long weekend a week from now.
I'm gonna break the trend and not start with "awwwww". Get better soon Mr V!
ReplyDeleteSee what all that kissing and sex leads to?
ReplyDeleteI kid -- I kid. I hope that you feel better.
WHY IS VUBOQ NOT ON IM? IS VUBOQ HOME SICK?!?!?!?! Get well, Vuboq!
ReplyDelete